viernes, 5 de octubre de 2018




MY PASSION
    I always liked anything related with the arts like drawing or painting, because is a way to express feelings, memories or only illustrate somethings that we like, but between drawing and painting, I prefer more painting, because with the paint you can play with the colors and give more life and expression to your draw. Also is very relaxing and fun, I can paint for hours, without getting bored    and when I see the result, I like to share it with my family and sometimes my friends
   My favorite ways to paint are with acrylic paint and watercolors, but I recognize that I’m not the best using it because you have to have king of technique.
   I discovered that I liked painting since the school when I was like 10 years old, because my favorite subject was arts and in that class we always draw and paint pictures and we made crafts.
   Now I don’t use to paint at all because since I’m in the university I don’t use to have much time for this kind of activities, but I really want to have more time to do more relaxing things.

1 comentario:

  1. Ohh, i really think that paint is a good passion, rarely i like more the black and white draws. REGAAARDS

    ResponderBorrar