viernes, 28 de septiembre de 2018

 



    In the week of the Fiesta Patrias me and my family when to different places, because this year my cousin came from China to visit us and explore south America. So we show him as many things as possible about this festivity.

    In Sunday we went to the Cerro San Cristobal to show him the city and also we went to the Costanera Center. Then in Monday we spend the day in the beach in Los Molles a place near to La Ligua, the day of september 18 we did a barbecue whit my family and some friends in my house,
and Wenesday we went to the fonda in Parque Hurtado, my cousin loved it all the foods and the traditions of Chile.The rest of my week i rested and stayed in my house, in that day i slept, watch Netflix and chill.

    I feel that the last week not was enough, because i didn't rested as much as i wanted. It was a long first semester.

No hay comentarios.:

Publicar un comentario