viernes, 19 de octubre de 2018

A building that I like...


Resultado de imagen para castillo forestal arquitectura

    Okay, so today I am going to talk to you about a building that I really like. It is a little hard to decide because I really like every historical building because they keep many stories and they survived too many events during the time.

    However, a building that I really like is the Forestal Castle. This building is located inside of the Forestal Park in the street Cardenal José María Caro, in front of the Bellas Artes Museum. The building recreates the French medieval architecture.

   The first time that I saw it I was like 12 years old, I went to Bellas Artes museum for a school project with my friends and I saw it, it was so beautiful for me because I think that I have never seen a castle before and my first impression was the size of the castle because I always imagine this kind of constructions in a big size and with many floors, but this one was a little building but with many details and things. But the reason why I like the castle is that they could mix the old style of the castle with a very contemporary one and also has a story behind.
                           
                                     

3 comentarios:

  1. I never knew the origin of this castle, but is beauty is so amazing.

    ResponderBorrar
  2. I think the forestal castle has a good harmony with the place. The castle in to the woods

    ResponderBorrar
  3. Looks like a building from a fantasy movie, thanks :)

    ResponderBorrar