lunes, 15 de octubre de 2018



Something I would like to learn ...

  Well this time I will tell you something I would like to learn, obviously I have a great list of things to learn like learn to cook, use the computer programs, snowboarding, play an instrument, ext., but one of the ones that has taken me the longest is to learn to drive a car and I just have not done it because I've postponed it and maybe a little bit of fear at the wheel, but only a little.
   In my family only my dad drives because my mom does not know how to do it, so it's always my dad who drives and I would love to learn to be able, from time to time, to go out alone with my friends somewhere without relying on someone else to take me, also it would serve as transport to the university on the days that I have project deliveries in which I sometimes have to make giant scale models that I just can’t take me by bus or subway, so I ask for an Uber (which doesn’t come out very cheap), because I don’t  live very close to the university.
   Obviously, I know that the car is not the most efficient or ecological way to transport since it pollutes the environment a lot and generates traffic jams in the streets, but I would only use it when necessary, not every day.
   Maybe in the summer holidays I enrolled in a driving school to learn, so I guess in my vacation I'll be studying the new driver's manual and the traffic laws, instead of resting in my house and watching movies on Netflix.
   I hope to get my license soon and not hit any car(wish me luck).

1 comentario: