viernes, 9 de noviembre de 2018

  

My best friend...

 So in this blog, I going to present you my best friend Isidora. I met her in the school when we're in the first year of primary, but we were not really friends in that time, I had my own group of friends and her hers, but when we were in fourth grade at the recess I saw her playing along with a doll, so I decided to ask her if she wanted to play together, and since that moment we start to be together in the recesses and the classes too. We passed together the entire primary and the highschool.

   I´ve known her for 14 years, I know all her family and she mine, when we were little we used to play together because we were in school every day, but now we do not have much time to hang out because I am at the university very busy with my classes and she is also busy with her things in her university because she is studying Nursing, so we sometimes talk on Whathsaap and, usually in the holidays we go out to the mall or watch a movie on Netflix with others friends. I like Isi because she is one of the persons that had been there for so much time and I always can talk to her and she is funny and easy going. One of our favorite memory is when we went to Brazil for the “study strip”, we had so much fun and we spend too much time together.


No hay comentarios.:

Publicar un comentario