domingo, 18 de noviembre de 2018

A job I would like to do...


    Well, to start I'm going to talk about the jobs I've had, the first one was as a promoter in a supermarket in which I was only less than a month (but it's a job with a very decent payment), and the other one is in restaurant of my family where I've practically done everything, I've been a cashier, taking orders, washing glasses and also as a waitress (this is one of the hardest along with the kitchen work), and I keep doing it from time to time in the weekends when I have time.
    But a job that I've always wanted to do since I was a child is a pastry, because in the first place I love sweet things and I've always wanted to know how to make cakes, cookies, pies, cupcakes, etc., but what I like most is the decoration of these. More than preparing them I would like to learn how to decorate them and I think it would not be so bad doing it, of course, to be a professional decorator you must have a technique with the handling of certain ingredients and instruments, but I think that is learned with practice.
    And a baker that I admire for this work is Yolanda Gampp, she is a Canadian pastry chef and she has a channel on YouTube call it How To Cake It, where she shows how to make cakes with very crazy and too well decorated designs, and I like here designs because she make every part of her creations with the smallest detail possible.

Imagen relacionada

1 comentario:

  1. Oh, I think I know something about Yolanda, she was in a tv show in the home&health and it was pretty cool

    ResponderBorrar